Effective Criminal Defense For Misdemeanor Or Felony Charges
If you have been accused of a crime in Clay County or eastern Jackson County, you are facing a pivotal time in your life. You have many rights to protect you from mistreatment from members of law enforcement and prosecutors in our criminal justice system. It is critical for you to have the representation of a highly experienced criminal defense lawyer who will aggressively defend your rights and obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
Aggressive Defense Representation Backed By Nearly 30 Years Of Experience
When you retain representation from the Grubb Law Firm, P.C., in Independence, Missouri, you are gaining access to nearly 30 years of experience from a private practice attorney who is dedicated to personalized service and goal-oriented results.
As a criminal defense attorney, I am driven to enforce the rights of my clients. I strive to learn every relevant detail, through diligent investigation and hard work to develop defense strategies tailored to each individual case. My practice focuses on open and honest communication with clients to allow them to understand their options and have an important voice in their defense.
I have earned exceptional skills and a deep knowledge of the law to evaluate and attack all types of charges, including:
- DWI offenses: Drunk or drugged driving charges can result in harsh consequences, including a suspended or revoked license, ignition interlock requirement, the potential for GPS tracking devices, as well as criminal penalties that impact your liberty. I have extensive experience effectively defending against DWI/DUI charges and representing clients in hearings to challenge administrative license suspensions.
- Drug crimes: Whether you are accused of a misdemeanor drug paraphernalia offense or a serious felony for alleged drug trafficking, you need the guidance of an experienced drug crimes defense lawyer who will vigorously defend your rights.
- Assault and battery: Many assault charges involve isolated events that can have long-lasting consequences. Whether you are accused of simple assault or an aggravated violent crime, I have the experience to provide intelligent and aggressive advocacy on your behalf.
- Domestic violence: Make no mistake, family violence or domestic abuse allegations are serious matters that require a strong defense. I meticulously investigate domestic violence matters to present an effective defense tailored to the individual facts of each case.
- Traffic violations: Traffic violations often impact insurance rates. Multiple violations can impact your privilege to drive and your liberty. I have experience representing clients in all manner of driving matters, including speeding tickets, accident claims and insurance coverage disputes.
Get A Free Consultation With A Trusted Defense Lawyer In Independence
If you are facing criminal charges, or believe you are under investigation for a serious offense, you owe it to yourself to work with a seasoned criminal defense attorney who is driven to fight to guard your rights. To arrange a free initial consultation with a trusted lawyer, call 816-252-8848 or send me an email. I offer flexible scheduling.