Probate And Estate Litigation
Independence, Missouri, Estate Litigation Lawyer
The death or incapacity of a family member can be a very emotional time. It can also be a time when your financial interests need to be protected.
At Grubb Law Firm, P.C., in Independence, Missouri, I am prepared to vigorously protect the interests of my clients in cases such as will contests and theft of assets. I represent personal representatives, guardians, conservators, agents under a power of attorney, heirs and beneficiaries. I offer a free initial consultation to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
The following are examples of the types of probate litigation I handle:
- Disputes over the validity of a will due to issues such as undue influence, fraud, lack of proper execution and lack of testamentary capacity
- Theft of assets from the estate by a person with fiduciary responsibility (such as a personal representative, conservator, guardian or agent under a power)
- Fraudulent transfers of real estate and other assets
- Disputes over creditor claims
- Petitions of discovery to find out where assets went
Sadly, it’s not unusual for individuals to abscond with the assets of an estate or to submit fraudulent claims when a person becomes incapacitated or dies. It may take a lawyer’s help to ensure that your rights are protected.
I serve clients in Independence, Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Grain Valley and other communities in Jackson County and western Missouri. I also represent clients in other states who are dealing with probate courts in Missouri.
Will Contests Attorney Serving Lee’s Summit And Jackson County
I offer a free initial consultation. To discuss your concerns with me, Independence, Missouri, estate litigation attorney Jeffrey A. Grubb, call 816-252-8848 or send me an email by completing the contact form on this website. I offer evening and Saturday appointments and accept all major credit cards.